E199: Should You Buy IBC Policies On Your Kids to Secure Their Future Wealth?
In this episode, Nate answers one of the most frequently asked questions from clients Infinite Banking Concept clients: When is the ideal time to purchase policies for your children?
- Learn about the potential benefits of initiating policies for your children to lay the foundation for their financial future
- Understand how the decision to buy policies for your kids can vary based on your family’s unique circumstances and goals
- Explore how policies for your children can become a powerful tool for building intergenerational wealth and financial security
- What are the myths or misconceptions about buying policies on kids
- Discover the main reasons why you should, when you should, how it works when you do, and the limitations of using IBC with your kids
Do you get value out of the show? Please consider giving Dollars and Nonsense a five-star review on Apple Podcasts.
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Karolina Grabowska
Home » E199: Should You Buy IBC Policies On Your Kids to Secure Their Future Wealth?