E197: Premiums or Policy Loans: Which Should I Really Focus on Paying More?
In this episode, join Nate as he tackles a common question from Infinite Banking Concept clients: “Should I prioritize higher premiums or paying down policy loan balances?” Delve into this crucial topic to uncover your financial journey’s optimal strategy and focus.
- Discover the difference between policy loan repayments and premiums that you fund
- Learn the two different stages of life: the growth stage and the distribution/consolidation stage
- Explore factors that influence the choice between increasing premiums or reducing policy loan debts
- Uncover strategies for striking the right balance between premiums and policy loan balances to align with your financial objectives
- Understand how your unique financial situation and goals can guide your decision-making process
- Learn how your decisions can impact the effectiveness of your whole Infinite Banking Concept strategy
Do you get value out of the show? Please consider giving Dollars and Nonsense a five-star review on Apple Podcasts.
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Cup of Couple
Home » E197: Premiums or Policy Loans: Which Should I Really Focus on Paying More?