E193: Learn Why Default Choices Hold You Back from Achieving Your Wealth Goals
The default option is always the most expensive in every area of life.
In this episode, Nate discusses how to forge a compelling future by paving your path instead of taking the default options that society presents us with.
- Discover why the default option is almost always the most expensive, the slowest, and the worst choice
- Why you should ditch the default culture to achieve better results than everyone else by starting to use the Infinite Banking strategy
- Gain insights into forging a compelling future by consciously opting out of default options and charting and controlling your course
- Explore how deviating from society’s default options can lead to greater fulfillment, personal growth, and financial advantages
- Learn practical strategies for making intentional choices that align with your goals, values, and long-term financial success
Do you get value out of the show? Please consider giving Dollars and Nonsense a five-star review on Apple Podcasts.
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Caleb Jones
Home » E193: Learn Why Default Choices Hold You Back from Achieving Your Wealth Goals