In this episode, we discuss life insurance policy dividends: why they are so crucial to the concept of infinite banking and the main factors that affect dividend amounts.Read More
In this episode, we discuss what happens to Infinite Banking policies if the dollar collapses or hyperinflation hits. We also discuss what you can do to protect yourself in light of the current global turmoil.Read More
In this episode, we discuss one of the most common questions that comes up as you plan for retirement, “How much money can I safely withdraw from my accounts without running out of money?”Read More
In this episode, we discuss how keeping money in motion is better to build wealth than conventional wisdom. The convention focuses on storing money up in accounts for decades without ever getting your hands on it. Instead, we say put your money to work today; maybe even make it get a second or third job.Read More
In this episode, we discuss how infinite banking is not a get out of debt system and why that thinking easily confuses both the novice and the experienced infinite banker.Read More
In this episode, we discussed the advanced life insurance strategies that the wealthy have been using for years. Whole life insurance is one of the most commonly used assets for high net worth individuals, from executive-level compensation packages to transferring large estates. We wrap up by discussing how the infinite banking concept is the one strategy that can be utilized by anyone, regardless of their economic position.
- Uncovering how high network individuals use IBC
- The strategy Jim Harbaugh, coach of the University of Michigan
- Why the death benefit is the least interest aspect of a whole life insurance policy
- What is premium financing and how does it work
- How to use irrevocable life insurance trusts to beat the death tax
- Why Walmart was taking out COLI policies on all their employees
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Ashkan Forouzani