E86: How to Get The Best Results From Infinite Banking
In this episode, we discuss one of the most common questions asked by those that have started their infinite banking journey. We’ll also share how you can get the best results out of your policies once you’ve gotten started.
Those who do go the route of Infinite Banking have a few common questions. In fact, we may get into in the next few podcast episodes; stay tuned. But one of the most common ones that people ask is… well, when is it a good time to start another policy? We’ll answer that in more in this episode.
Making the Most of Infinite Banking:
- Should you have more than one policy and engage in “stacking”
- When to start your next policy and start “stacking” them
- Key life events that make for good times to start stacking policies
- Where to begin with stacking policies
- Determining when it is practical and impractical tp start you next policy
- How to think through when you can afford another policy
- Overcoming the fear of the unknown unknowns
- Understanding merely saving vs aggressively growing
When should you start another Infinite Banking policy? Typically want to start stacking them as soon as you can because you always want to be putting money into a policy if we can.There’s a valid fear of unknown. What happens if things go haywire? You have to unlock your ability to do new policies, even if things do go poorly. Money is money in cash value of a infinite banking policy.
- E69: 3 Big Myths Banks Make You Believe About Money
- E74: 3 Disastrous Infinite Banking Myths You Need to Know
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK