E192: Can I Really Pay All My Expenses Through my Infinite Banking Policies?
In this episode, Nate discusses if you can pay all expenses through infinite banking policies. He’ll also dive into Nelson Nash’s profound statement from his book regarding the alignment of premiums and income. Get ready for insights that expand your understanding of the Infinite Banking Concept.
- Why Nelson Nash said that premiums and income should match
- Discover why using a “CVLOC” from a regular bank can help you run your income and expenses through policies
- Why running expenses through policies should be the last thing you do in your IBC journey (and for most people, something they will never fully achieve).
- Discover how Infinite Banking can provide you with greater control over your finances and the ability to allocate funds for different expenses
- Why it’s important to focus on the big-picture vision of IBC instead of focusing on smaller transactions, don’t let the nickel hide the dime!
- Learn how leveraging IBC can enhance your financial independence by aligning premiums and income
- Why Nelson Nash felt the most important thing anyone could do was expand their mind and THINK DIFFERENTLY
- Explore real-world examples and scenarios where Infinite Banking policies can provide comprehensive coverage for various financial needs
Do you get value out of the show? Please consider giving Dollars and Nonsense a five-star review on Apple Podcasts.
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Tima Miroshnichenko
Home » E192: Can I Really Pay All My Expenses Through my Infinite Banking Policies?