E190: How to Design a Cash-Rich Infinite Banking Concept Policy
In this episode, Nate discusses the efficient design of IBC policy premiums and answers common questions on this complex subject. He also discusses the mysteries surrounding premiums and equips you with the knowledge to make informed decisions.
- What insurance “premium” really means in IBC, and what it’s doing inside a policy
- How to set up premiums and how you should see and think about it
- Learn about common misconceptions and resulting pitfalls that arise with premiums
- Understand the relationship between the MEC limit and the base premium
- Answer the common question of if you really have to pay premiums forever
- Know what to do about your premiums when you’re in a tough financial situation
- How to handle premiums if you decide to retire
Do you get value out of the show? Please consider giving Dollars and Nonsense a five-star review on Apple Podcasts.
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Karolina Grabowska
Home » E190: How to Design a Cash-Rich Infinite Banking Concept Policy