E130: How to Decide What’s Best: Pay with Cash OR Use Infinite Banking Concept Policy
In this episode, we discuss one of the most commonly asked infinite banking questions. When should I use my infinite banking policy policy to pay for something, and when should I use cash?
Most new practitioners of IBC deeply struggle with this question. It takes a paradigm shift to fully appreciate the answer and finally know exactly what to do. Today, we make the choice easy for you.
- What it means to become your own banking and why it matters
- Understanding the two basic ways you pay for something
- The fundamental problem Infinite Banking attempts to solve
- The real costs of paying cash
- Is cash really king?
- How money in motion makes more money
- Why compound interest is like magic
- Example expenses you never thought you could use policy to pay for, but can
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Soundtrap
Home » E130: How to Decide What’s Best: Pay with Cash OR Use Infinite Banking Concept Policy
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK