E102: How to Choose the Best Revenue Recognition With Infinite Banking
In this episode, we explain the difference between direct recognition and non-direct recognition policy loans and how they impact your policy as you practice infinite banking.
There are many misconceptions out there in the debate over direct versus non-direct recognition. We’re here to share the truth to help you make a better decision regarding your infinite banking policy.
A quick forewarning to all listeners: this isn’t a good starter episode if you are relatively new to this podcast or infinite banking. We’d suggest starting with one of the more general episodes. We’re going to tackle a particular subject that is deep in the weeds.
Revenue Recognition Topics Discussed:
- What is direct recognition and non-direct recognition policy loans
- Mutual life insurance
- The big myths and why they’re dead wrong
- What Nelson Nate really thought about the two options
- Is one better than the other
- Which one is right when
- Which one is right when in a strategy of stacked policies
- What actually matters when determining whether or not a policy is right for you
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Credit: Episode art background Photo by Jon Tyson
Home » E102: How to Choose the Best Revenue Recognition With Infinite Banking