E85: Why Financial Gurus like Dave Ramsey are Wrong
In this episode, we discuss why financial gurus like Dave Ramsey are wrong when they tell the world to buy term and invest the difference, and then how infinite banking can fit into anyone’s financial picture.
Dispelling Misconceptions About Whole Life Insurance:
- Why self-proclaimed financial gurus like Dave Ramsey or Suzy Orman dismiss whole life insurance
- Why most of them are flat out wrong about their advice
- The right way and wrong way to view and use policies
- How infinite banking is such a vital asset to you
- Leveraging policies to make investments to make your money work two jobs for you
- How they conveniently hype the market rate of return and downplay policy rates of return
Infinite banking is not whole life insurance. We are not investing money in a whole life insurance policy. We are building a bank.They’re just mistaken on the infinite banking concept. “Oh, they’re just leaving money in a whole life policy.” No, the infinite banking is different. It’s not whole life insurance. It’s a process that uses whole life insurance.
- E69: 3 Big Myths Banks Make You Believe About Money
- E74: 3 Disastrous Infinite Banking Myths You Need to Know
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK