E82: Astonishing Reasons Why Banks Buy Whole Life Insurance
In this episode, we discuss the most prominent reasons why banks purchase so much whole life insurance. You’ll learn the secrets from them by following in their footsteps.
Banks are in the money business, obviously. So, if they’re in the money business and they’re buying a product of which you’re being told not to buy, you should start asking why we’re told don’t buy whole life insurance.
- How and why those people try to put you in a box
- Why they tell you to do things they never would
- What banks use whole life insurance for
- Did you know the two biggest banks own $20 billion in cash value in whole life insurance?
- Exactly how banks use BOLI
- The right way and the wrong way to use the infinite banking strategy
Ask yourself why banks buy tons of whole life insurance while you’re told not to do the same. Banks really buy life insurance because they need it for their tier one capital.
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK