E70: How To STOP Being Your Worst Financial Enemy For Good
In this episode, we discuss what it means to be an honest banker. And we’ll share how you can protect yourself from being your worst financial enemy as you’re trying to become financially independent.
Your Worst Financial Enemy Topics Discussed:
- The great responsiblity that comes with the power of becoming your own banker.
- What it means to be “an honest banker”
- Putting yourself on a reasonable budget and what that means
- Learning to pay yourself first
- Using your money to create financial volocity
- Paying yourself back and loving self imposed high interest rates
- Recapturing money spent and how it works
You’re a little banking business. If all you’re trying to do is just fly by the seat of your pants, you’re not going to succeed.Pay yourself first because most of the time we’re doing all the work and we are spending all of our money. And when we say, “Pay yourself first,” we literally mean pay yourself.Imagine if we gave you a system that it actually teaches you how to even recapture your expenses, whether it be your grocery bill, a vacation,your car insurance, whatever that may be.
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK