E68: What Happens When You Turn Your Home into an Asset
In this episode, we continue our discussion on mortgage myths and how to turn your home into an asset. You’ll be able to beat the bank and pay yourself first.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to listen to Part I of this series here: E67: How to Make Your Mortgage Actually Work For You
Morgage Myths and Turn Your Home into an Asset:
- Using a bank and making money off their money
- How home equity is actually idle money (make it work for you)
- The unsual use for a HELOC no one told you about
- Increasing your perosnal liquidity
- Increasing the velocity of your money
- When not paying your home off can be a good thing
- Separating the equity from the home so you can control it
Equity in your home isn’t the best thing because it’s idle money. It’s not working for you. It’s not putting money in your pocket. Go from stagnat to motion.Banks don’t like to lend money to people who need it. They like to lend money to people who don’t need it.Put yourself in a position to not need it.
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK