E62: How Loans Affect Infinite Banking Policies
In this episode, we discuss the value of making loans funded through an infinite banking policy. We also share the way loans affect infinite banking policies and the real way you should think about the structure.
We’re often asked by our clients and podcast listeners how loans affect infinite banking policies. People frequently also ask what impact the loans will have on the death benefit beneficiaries.
Today, we answer those questions and more.
How Loans Affect Infinite Banking Policies Topics Discussed:
- Policy loans and the impact on wealth transference to beneficiaries
- Whether or not a loan is a prepayment on a death benefit
- An overview of how loans affect the math and put you ahead
- How the death benefit alone is not the full picture
- The value of making a loan and the value that the policy can add
- A 13-million dollar case study
A loan in and of itself within the policy allows you the freedom to have continuous compounding and generate even more money for your loved ones over an extended period.
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK