E61: How to Keep Money in Motion and Make More
In this episode, we discuss stagnant money versus money in motion, and how infinite banking can help you make money in a whole new way.
Keeping money moving is a fundamental strategy banks employ to accomplish their goals. In other words, banking is about making money move constancy.
Our personal goal is to not just let money sit someplace. We want to be able to use our money productively like banks do. This is as much what you’re doing with it as it is how you’re using money. Today, we’ll share how you can think like a bank.
Keeping Money in Motion Topics Discussed:
- What does it mean for money to sit and why is it bad
- What does money in motion mean
- How the wealthy keep money in motion
- Why the more you keep your money moving, the more money you can make off it
- The fundamental rule banks follow and why you should too
- How to make your money do more than one job at a time
- Thinking of policies as vehicles and not a storehouse for your money
Stagnant money is money you don’t have access to and isn’t doing much for you besides merely existing. It is money that is forced to be stationary.Keep your money in motion. Typically, the more it moves the more you can make off it. Banks don’t let money sit, ever. If we had a bank holiday and the bank was closed, the bank is still moving money.
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK