E57: How to Become Prepared for Unexpected Financial Crises
In this episode, we discuss how to best position yourself to make it through the unexpected catastrophes of life, both big and small. Plus, we’ll share how infinite banking can be a great foundation to have in place when the unexpected hits you and your family.
No one likes to think about all the things which can go wrong. With all the turmoil in the world right now it’s understandable; it’s just too much. But whether an event is small and personal, or significant and widespread, you can do simple things to protect and insulate yourself from financial crises.
Join us as we explore how to become prepared for unexpected financial crises in your life.
Preparing for Unexpected Financial Crises:
- Catastrophes happening now and a looming crisis
- Preparing financially for the high-probability personal disasters
- A case study of when IBC saved Holly from a personal disaster
- A case study of repairing a home in record time after a major flood
- The emotional and spiritual impact of financial emergencies
- When life insurance is not an expense but an asset
- The one thing no one ever says after a loved one passes on
- Preparing to thrive through another economic crash
As infinite bankers, having a large readily accessible pool of money gives us a lot more freedom in disaster situations. We don’t have to wait for insurance check to bring back our standard of living.Have you ever even thought about what life would look like if something was to happen to the breadwinner in your family? Do you know right now how long the money would last?
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK