E42: How to Make Money Do Multiple Jobs
In this episode, we discuss why it is so important to make your money do multiple jobs at the same time. In other words: Make your money work for you. If you’re thinking that you have far too little to show for all the work you’ve done over the years, maybe it’s time to have your money pick up the load and start doing the work for you.
We are often taught to compartmentalize our money. You have an emergency fund. You have another box for retirement. Maybe you even have a vacation box.
And by compartmentalizing our money, your dollars are only doing one thing at a time. That’s not great. Shouldn’t your money work harder for you?
But we’re here to share some ideas on how to make your money do multiple jobs. We’ll discuss how money can perform two things at the same time so you can make more money and stretch the dollars further.
Making Your Money Do Multiple Jobs Topics Discussed:
- Leveraging real estate
- Assets that do more than sit
- Using Infinite Banking
- Mixing policies and real estate
- Going well beyond death benefits
- Recapturing charitable giving in a beneficial and meaningful way
- Keeping more tax dollars and putting them to work
- The counterintuitive way to work with debt that really works
- What is lifestyle banking
- Earning money on college tuition