E186: How to Accomplish Great Things with Infinite Banking and Be Financially Free
In this episode, join Nate and special guest Chris Bjorling, a successful serial entrepreneur and long-term client. They explore Chris’s fascinating journey into the world of Infinite Banking and his impressive achievements since starting his policy seven years ago. They also discussed how he began his lending company, which our audience can invest in.
- Our client Chris’s fascinating journey into the world of infinite banking and his impressive achievements since starting his policy
- Learn how Chris’s entrepreneurial spirit paved the way for his own lending company
- Find out how you, our audience, can participate and invest in Chris’s thriving lending venture
- Know how to classify your money correctly so the transactions in your life can make sense, especially when dealing with policies
- Unravel the synergy between infinite banking, entrepreneurial success, and investment opportunities that can shape your financial future
Do you get value out of the show? Please consider giving Dollars and Nonsense a five-star review on Apple Podcasts.
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Joshua Earle
Home » E186: How to Accomplish Great Things with Infinite Banking and Be Financially Free