E185: Why Financial Projections Often Miss the Mark and Can be Really Misleading
In this episode, Nate discusses how numbers lie, especially in the financial world. He also discusses why you shouldn’t invest money solely in projections and why Infinite Banking policy illustrations should serve a minor role in your decision-making process.
- Discover how numbers can deceive, particularly in the complex world of finance
- Why basing your investments solely on projections can lead to risky decisions
- Why the Infinite Banking community emphasizes a different approach
- Uncover why policy illustrations should play a minor role in your decision-making process
- Gain insights into making more informed financial choices
- How you can decide based on a deeper and conceptual reality that is likely to achieve what is being projected and not let your ears get tickled by some fancy projections
- How the Infinite banking concept can save you from losing some money
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Helena Lopes
Home » E185: Why Financial Projections Often Miss the Mark and Can be Really Misleading