E182: What Infinite Banking is Really All About
In this episode, Nate delves into the true essence of Infinite Banking. Whether you have been practicing IBC for years or just starting to explore the concept, this episode will bring incredible clarity to what “becoming your own banker” can accomplish for you.
- Discover the real meaning and potential of Infinite Banking for your financial future
- Learn how the IBC system explores a better alternative to building up, storing, and deploying capital
- What are the benefits of using whole life insurance policies as a financial tool
- Know how Infinite Banking can provide you with long-term financial security and peace of mind
- Understand why banks do not use their money
- How banks use BOLI (Bank-owned Life insurance) primarily
- Why do mutual life insurance companies exist
- Uncover the misconceptions surrounding Infinite Banking and gain clarity on how it can work for you
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Chris Alupului
Home » E182: What Infinite Banking is Really All About