E181: The Ray Poteet Tribute and His Successful Infinite Banking Vision
In this episode, Nate and Holly pay tribute to the late Ray Poteet, sharing the valuable lessons they learned from him. They also discuss how Ray’s contributions have advanced the concept of infinite banking, paving the way for future generations to benefit from his work.
- Discover the inspiring story of Ray Poteet and how he became a trailblazer in the world of Infinite Banking
- Learn about the valuable lessons we can get from Ray that can benefit your financial journey
- Know how Ray’s vision and contributions have pushed the boundaries of Infinite Banking, making it more accessible and useful for everyone
- Understand the importance of a long-term perspective when it comes to financial planning and how infinite banking can help you achieve your goals over time
- See more potential of IBC to create generational wealth and provide financial security for your loved ones
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
Home » E181: The Ray Poteet Tribute and His Successful Infinite Banking Vision
Sign up for our FREE Beginner’s Course that breaks down the philosophy simply and shares real-life examples to demonstrate how it works.