E179: The Infinite Banking Strategy: Why It’s Important to Put Your Policy to Work
In this episode, Nate explains the significance of initiating the use of your infinite banking policies. While simply having a policy in place is a good start, more is needed to reap the full benefits of infinite banking.
- Discover Nate’s game-changing perspective on infinite banking policies
- Learn why passivity is the ultimate enemy of success in IBC
- Uncover the connection between confidence and successful IBC practice
- Gain insight into the importance of taking action to steer your financial ship
- Uncover why using policies is crucial for becoming a successful IBC’er
- Why human behavior trumps math in a debt management
- Ramsey vs. Shapiro: human faults vs. math, which wins?
- How to shift your financial mindset for long-term control
- Realize the importance of moving beyond math to achieve financial success
- Understanding the four Stages of IBC: Saver, Capital Builder, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle
- Learn from Nelson Nash’s wisdom on forming new habits
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
Home » E179: The Infinite Banking Strategy: Why It’s Important to Put Your Policy to Work