E178: Offering Value to the Right People: Who’s the Best Fit?
In this episode, Nate explores how to identify for whom the infinite banking concept will provide the most value. It’s what he calls finding the ideal client. In addition, the episode reveals how a tailored approach and a robust consultant-client relationship can lead to long-term success with IBC.
- How to determine if you are someone who can benefit the most from the Infinite Banking Concept
- Learn how to align your goals to maximize value from an IBC consultant
- Find out how we focus on providing value to the right people that can help them be the best banker they can be
- Uncover the difference between a consultant relationship and an order-taker relationship in the banking world
- How to get the most benefits from engaging with a consultant who values ongoing communication and collaboration
- Harness the power of infinite banking with a proactive mindset
- Understand the importance of having a clear goal and vision for maximizing the benefits of IBC
- Recognize the distinction between using IBC as a tactic versus a long-term strategy
- Why the best clients are those that are interested in presenting their ideas for how IBC works
- How we help you learn how to think inside of the infinite banking paradigm
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by LinkedIn Sales Solution
Home » E178: Offering Value to the Right People: Who’s the Best Fit?