E177: How Infinite Banking Can Help Impact Your Personal Income Statement & Balance Sheet
In this episode, Nate explains the impact of infinite banking on your income statement and balance sheet and why misclassifying policy transactions can harm your financial mindset.
- Learn how infinite banking can help you take control of your finances and achieve financial freedom
- Understanding how financial statements work
- Find out how to avoid common mistakes that can negatively affect your income statement and balance sheet
- Why do policy transactions not affect the income statement or budget
- Uncover tips for successfully implementing infinite banking in your personal finances
- Why whole life insurance premiums have a unique effect on the balance sheet
- How different policy transactions affect your income statement, your personal income statement, and your balance sheet
- Gain insight into how policy cash value, real estate, stocks, mutual funds, and retirement programs are assets that should be on the asset side of the balance sheet
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Jenny Ueberberg
Home » E177: How Infinite Banking Can Help Impact Your Personal Income Statement & Balance Sheet