E151: The Two Big Ways Recessions Impact Your Money and Personal Economics
In this episode, we discussed the two big ways recessions negatively impact your economy and how you can set yourself up to thrive during a recession.
- Recession indicators in the economy
- Selling of assets driving the stock market down
- Is cash really king in an economic downturn?
- Opportunities to watch for when the economy is down
- How Infinite Banking isolates and positions you better than cash
- The crazy ways IBC works even harder for you when the financial markets are in a tailspin
- The magic that is compounding interest
- Finding and exploiting positions of financial safety
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Adam
Home » E151: The Two Big Ways Recessions Impact Your Money and Personal Economics
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK