E147: How to Avoid Being Burned by Conventional Wealth Building Tools
In this episode, we discussed the biggest pitfalls you will experience following the herd. Specifically, we deep dive into what happens when you only use conventional wealth-building tools offered by Wall Street and the government.
- The recent market meltdown and what comes next
- Problems that exist in the convention wealth products
- What happens when investments meant for your kid’s college tuition or retirement go up in smoke
- How 529 plans get sucked into the vortex and the implications
- The biggest problem you face with saving money in volatile places you thought were safe
- The role timing plays in the intersection of what you’re planning for and when you need money
- How IBC insulates investors from Wallstreet downturns
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Ricardo Gomez Angel
Home » E147: How to Avoid Being Burned by Conventional Wealth Building Tools
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK