E142: Beware of Three Major Flaws in Retirement Programs to Absolutely Avoid
In this episode, we discuss three major flaws associated with retirement programs and why we believe you can get much better results by avoiding retirement programs altogether.
Retirement Program Flaws Topics Discussed:
- Where to begin when contemplating a retirement program
- Defining your financial goals
- Are most people really happy with the 401K or IRA they’re in?
- Is financial autopilot a sound strategy for your future?
- The psychological impact that a retirement program brings to people
- How health considerations impact your planning
- How conventional programs destroy entrepreneurial spirit in most people
- When some solutions build a false sense of hope for the future
- Accounting for the unconsidered volatility of the markets
- Measuring opportunity costs and weighing your options
- Understanding tax savings vs tax deferment that will sneak up to steal your retirement
- Gain access to our Beginner’s Course now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Darius Bashar
Home » E142: Beware of Three Major Flaws in Retirement Programs to Absolutely Avoid
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK