E136: Why People Easily Confuse Infinite Banking Concept for a Get Out of Debt Hack
In this episode, we discuss how infinite banking is not a get out of debt system and why that thinking easily confuses both the novice and the experienced infinite banker.
- Is debt elimination the real point of the Infinite Banking Concept?
- How it is fundamentally a banking system
- Being a customer of a bank vs. being your own bank advantages
- The counter-intuitive what of making a profit off of expenses
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Pascal Debrunner
Home » E136: Why People Easily Confuse Infinite Banking Concept for a Get Out of Debt Hack
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK