E135: Advanced Life Insurance Strategies of the Wealthy You Can Use Today
In this episode, we discussed the advanced life insurance strategies that the wealthy have been using for years. Whole life insurance is one of the most commonly used assets for high net worth individuals, from executive-level compensation packages to transferring large estates. We wrap up by discussing how the infinite banking concept is the one strategy that can be utilized by anyone, regardless of their economic position.
- Uncovering how high network individuals use IBC
- The strategy Jim Harbaugh, coach of the University of Michigan
- Why the death benefit is the least interest aspect of a whole life insurance policy
- What is premium financing and how does it work
- How to use irrevocable life insurance trusts to beat the death tax
- Why Walmart was taking out COLI policies on all their employees
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Ashkan Forouzani
Home » E135: Advanced Life Insurance Strategies of the Wealthy You Can Use Today
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK