E134: Is an Investment Rate of Return Bias Leading You Astray Here?
In this episode, we discuss how focusing on the rate of return can be very misleading. We’ll also share how using the infinite banking process can help you make more money on every investment opportunity that comes your way.
One of the most challenging concepts for people new to the Infinite Banking Concept is that it is a banking system and not an investment. In other words, it is the system you need to be able to do investments. But we have to start with the system first and then look at the rate of return for what you’re looking at investing in. Today, we deep dive and explain why this is true.
- What rate of return is often abused by people offering investments
- How rate of return can be helpful and sometimes deceptive
- Games played with the average rate of return that can trick you
- Factoring risk into the equation
- How IBC is a banking strategy and why it is not an investment
- Understanding the real goal of the infinite banking concept
- The ways IBC differs from investment opportunities
- How infinite banking can enhance rate of return
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- Why Dave Ramsey is wrong
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Lili Popper
Home » E134: Is an Investment Rate of Return Bias Leading You Astray Here?
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK