E129: What Happens When You Cannot Pay Your IBC Whole Life Premium
One of the most common questions we receive from our clients is what happens if I can’t pay my premium? In this episode, we review and explain the different ways a policy can pay for itself and what options make the most sense depending on your circumstances.
IBC Whole Life Premium Topics Discussed:
- How long do you normally want to be putting money into premium?
- What is the least timeframe to see dividends and benefit from compounding interest?
- How to understand when something is not a true liability or money loss from payment
- Why your money should always be in motion rather than stagnant
- When to use an automatic premium loan
- Can an IBC Policy pay for itself?
- How long do we typically pay a premium?
- How should we consider premiums?
- What are the options if I do need the policy to pay for itself?
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Magnet
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK