E128: How to Know if Investing in a 401K is Best For You
In this episode, we discuss how you can determine whether or not it makes sense for you to invest in a 401k. This speaks to the more common question people have of, “What should I be doing with my money?”
Not everyone is the same or in the same place. It can make sense for some people to put money in it, whereas other people should really steer clear from it. So, today, we provide simple ways to make the best investment decision for you and your family.
- How to tell if a 401k is right for you
- When should you stop contributing to a 401k
- Considering future taxation and the probability of rates going up
- What to know and think about when it comes to matching
- The fees to be aware of and watch out for
- How to factor age into your decision matrix
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by UX Indonesia
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK