E126: Straight Answers to the Most Common IBC Objections
In this podcast episode, we provide answers to the most common objections we hear from people that are investigating the Infinite Banking Concept. We love outside-the-box financial strategies to build wealth. These are where you can create generational wealth that does more than merely obtain the average results. After all, the best way to become wealthy is to think differently than the norm and do what some of the wealthiest people use. One of them being IBC.
Our goal with this episode isn’t to convince you to do something. Instead, our goal is to share the questions raised while people and how we answer them so you can make the most informed decision.
Common Objections to Infinite Banking Topics Discussed:
- The only question that’s a dumb question is the one you don’t ask
- Comparing rates of return and common misunderstandings
- What it means to keep your money moving and doing more than one job
- How and why infinite banking is a banking system and not an investment
- Is it a simple get out of debt system or much more?
- When paying for cash is counterproductive to the real goal you’re after
- Is this just a get-rich-quick scheme?
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Who was Nelson Nash?
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by NeONBRAND
Home » E126: Straight Answers to the Most Common IBC Objections
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK