E112: How to Share IBC with Others and Overcome Hurdles
In this episode, we will discuss the best ways for you to introduce your family and friends to the infinite banking concept.
Because IBC is not the most straightforward concept to share, talking to other people about it can go poorly. This is especially the case with spouses, friends, or your family. We’ll arm you with the knowledge to articulate and explain the complicated topics with ease.
- Why the IBC concept can be hard to grasp at first blush
- Personal stories from the hosts
- How to start slow, simple, and staying out of the confusing weeds
- When being too close to the person your speaking to can cloud the conversation and how to fix this
- Using easy to understand analogies
- When it is time to make an introduction and let a trusted pro explain
- Taking the perspective of informing vs. preaching a single path
- Sharing books and other resources
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- CREDIT: Episode art background Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
Home » E112: How to Share IBC with Others and Overcome Hurdles
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK