E111: Astonishing Reasons Why You Should NOT Defer Taxes
In this episode, we discuss the reasons why you should not be deferring taxes into the future due to the current tax and political environment. We also share how you can avoid paying too much in tax to the Internal Revenue Service.
May often opt to differ their taxes to a later date using conventional financial products. However, this may or may not be a terrible idea. Today, we share how to think this through for your situation.
- The implications of a changing political climate and party control
- How to determine the probability taxes will go up or down
- A brief history of taxation in the United States
- The best perspective to adopt for thinking about the future of taxes to save you later wallet burn
- What may happen to your contributes in conventional IRAs and the like
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- CREDIT: Episode art background photo by Kelly Sikkema
Home » E111: Astonishing Reasons Why You Should NOT Defer Taxes
The Tree of Wealth: How to Build a Legacy FREE EBOOK