E103: Ray Poteet Shares How to Build Generational Wealth Easily
Founder Ray Poteet joins Holly and Nate to share his wisdom on building generational wealth using infinite banking. Specifically, we’ll dive into how parents can benefit their children and grandchildren by creating a private family financing system.
With time on his hands, Ray has dug deeper into the meaning of private family financing. Today, you gain his insights into how this can help your family across many generations; it’s not just about today.
He also addresses a vital focus with infinite banking: this system’s living benefit vs. the death benefit. Most people only focus on the final benefit of a whole life policy. As is explained, the living benefit is so much more.
Generational Wealth Topics Discussed:
- An overview of Ray’s family banking structure
- Why the death benefit is a much less interesting aspect of whole life policies
- Keeping money within the family (instead of going to the banks)
- The more creative and flexible options private family finance provides
- What it means to recirculate money within a family
- When the death benefit does come into play and what it means
- Gain access to our Secret Banking Masterclass now FREE to listeners of the podcast here now
- What is Infinite Banking
- Credit: Episode art background photo by Jed Owen
Home » E103: Ray Poteet Shares How to Build Generational Wealth Easily